I reached out to Rainier Collection to see if they would be interested in doing a collaboration with me. On Instagram, Rainier Co currently has 5,276 followers and their feed displays many beautiful pieces they sell in their online store. Rainier Co instantly reached out agreeing to collaborate with me. Being a new mom, I know how important it is to support a family, so I really wanted to support this company and try their products.
Unlike many large brand stores, Rainier Co has a simplistic design for their site, and it was really easy for me to navigate. I knew I wanted to purchase their bow headbands as well as an outfit for my little girl. As I was navigating the site, I did notice that many items were “Out of Stock” in my little girl’s size, but eventually, I found a beautiful dress for her. I also knew I wanted to get a few items so I could really test the quality and consistency of the items. I was really impressed by the prices of the items, which enticed me to keep adding to my cart. Below were the items I purchased from Rainier Co. You can click on the buttons and it will take you to the exact item on their site if you are interested in shopping.
Colors from top to bottom:
- Great color options (18 choices)
- Affordable ($5 each)
- Consistent (All headband bows felt the exact same in quality)
- Comfortable for your little one (they are so buttery soft)
- Stretchy (your little one will get long time use out of these bows)
- Secure (the bow is made so it will not come undone!
- Overall review: 10/10 would purchase again
- Beautiful tie closure that is long enough to grow with your little one.
- Scalloped edging that adds an extra detail.
- Reversible! You are able to get two different looks in one bib without purchasing 2 bibs.
- 25 pattern options in different varieties (lace, gender neutral, or gender specific).
- Can become heirloom pieces that your family can treasure forever.
- Price ranges from $10-$11 per bib.
- Beautifully made (not an eyesore and can dress up any outfit!
- Overall rating: 8/10. My rating has nothing to do with the quality of the bibs. For me, having twins if I purchased one bib for each child, I would be paying $20 just for one bib each.
Baby Girl Clothes
- Very affordable (prices range from $10-$15 for an outfit).
- Variety of sizes on different pieces (0months-24 months for this dress above).
- Great material & well made for your little one.
- New styles of clothes for girls constantly being introduced.
- Very beautiful and darling!
- Overall rating: 8/10 (unfortunately, this dress does not fit my little girl just yet. It looks very big to be a 0-6 month dress so just keep that in mind when ordering that it may run big.
Is this all?
Rainier Co. not only sells the items above, but they sell a variety of other items including:
- Retails $13
- A pacifier that babies love (they actually don’t fall out as easily)
- 7 colors available
- Currently no teething toy products available
- 26 products available ranging from silicone, wood, crochet, and macrame.
- Price ranges from $12-$15
- Many colors and textures available for your little one.
- Only one product available (Mama t-shirt)
- I really wanted this but they were sold out of my size.
- Retails for $26
I really enjoyed working with Rainier Co. She was really responsive and had great communication. I thought everything I received was of excellent quality. I was a bit disappointed that they didn’t have clothes items for my little boy. There were “unisex shorts” promoted in “Baby Girl Clothes” section but they didn’t have the size I wanted in the color I wanted for him. I do wish however there were clothes options for little boys, or more unisex clothes in general on their site. I was also a little disappointed that some things I REALLY wanted on their site were sold out (mainly in the clothes section). However, I was able to find things I did really love. I think it is great that they provide free shipping on purchases $30 or more. They also provide same day shipping if you order before 1pm PST (4pm EST and 3pm CT), which is a great incentive. Overall, I was super pleased with my oder and will definitely be ordering more from Rainier Co. in the future. I think their products are beautiful and can be great especially for gifts at baby showers. As a new mom who is currently not working, affordability is extremely important, and Rainier Co. has many great affordable products that are super unique and top quality. See anything you like above? Check out Rainier and Co. on Instagram below for more. You might even see a familiar face featured on there as well pretty soon. 😉